Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter Quarter is here, HAPPY 2011!!!!

Hey everyone on blogger!!!! It’ me, your Dark Vampire Girl!



Sorry if I hadn’t been updating in a while. Since I’ve started college, I’ve been, even busier than ever…..



1.) Working as president of the “Animania” Anime club and planning event’s like a trip to Sakura con.

2.) Going to college twice a week, for DRAMA 101 & ENGLISH 100.

3.) Working in the drama club at school.

4.) Going to music class, once a week.

5.) Working on my Manuscript, for my novel that I’ve been writing for about five years. And, also working on the first couple of chapters for my manga, that I just started working on.

6.) And all the other activities, I do during the year.



So, it’s might take me awhile to keep this up, during the week. But I will try to update it as much as I can, or when I have the available time to spare. When you are very busy with social life and try to keep everything as normal as possible, sometimes life can get a little crazy and out of control. If you lose your cool and go all out on everyone, you just make the situation worse.

Remember to slow down and take a break every now and then. Ask for advice, when you need it and don’t take it for granted.



That’s all for now, but I’ll write again soon!!!!!

~BANKI!~

~Anime+Vampire~

No comments:

Post a Comment