Friday, February 26, 2010

Anime + Vampire Update!!!

Why hellooo everybody!!

I know it's been awhile since my last update or blog entry, but i have been very busy with getting ready for the sakura-con 2010 convention in april, and that takes alot of my time during the day. it will be me and my sister's third year going as cosplayers....... so watch out newbies, coz the sempai's are coming to town!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

sorrry bout that....just having  a little fun!!!

anyway.... i'll make this short since soon, i'll have to get back to working on some unfinshed videos and cosplay outfits, and who knows how long that will take.

 so that's all for this update right now, for one of the stupidest reasons with this stupid-ass computer, who is being a pain in the ass!!!!

SO, UNTIL THE NEXT ENTRY.....HAVE A GREAT DAYYY!!!

BANKI!!!
~ANIME + VAMPIRE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment