Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What should happen in anime!!! Episode 1!!!

This will be the first episode of the abridged series i'm working on.

please enjoy!!!

*(if u can't see the picture's, let me know, and i 'll try to redo the episode!!!)

~Konichiwa!!!!!


(this is cherrelle, is u all want to know.)

I got bored one day, so i decided to write a weekley, abridged story series, to spice up my boring life!!!



I call it: RIKU-YUKI:with"What should happen in anime"!!!



and i'm proud to present, my first segement.

....

....

....



enjoy!!!!!



this week has been hard, so let's get the funny, rolling!!!



Will start with Bleach.....



This is what i think should happening in my view of anime, using a favorite of mine~!!!!!..



Episode 1; Bleach



This episode starts in the part of episode 52, where Renji is about to get Rukia....



but for some strange damn reason, there seems to be things getting in his way....



*like a giant bunny







*and noodles







finally, he was almost there to the tower where rukia was.



but once again....



another thing was in his way.









(Crap! it's captain.....)





Kefka!!! (just kidding.....)





it's actually captain Kuchiki!!!!







(Where are you going, renji?)











(I'm going to get...)



.....



......







(pudding)









(you will not!!!)













(I must!!!!!)



.....



.....





........









(fine!!! go ahead!!! your pissing me off anyway......)



....



....



......



So renji got his pudding....



and then....







turned into a key chain-chibby style!!!!





And so end's Episode one, of "what should happen in anime"!!!

tune in next Friday for Episode two!!!!

you can shoot me some ideas for episode's at my email:

InuyashaMoonlight634@yahoo.com,

Or Myspace: myspace.com/hinoto,

or facebook: Cherrelle Nicole Heath,

Or youtube:youtube.com/ANIMEInuyasha08,

And my website: www.goddess-wolfdemon.4t.com.



So until then,.....



this has been- Riku-Yuki,(Cherrelle) with: "what should happen in anime"!!!



SEE-YA IN ICHIGO'S HEAD!!!!!



~Cherrelle~







Goddess~Hinoto



a.k.a. Cherrrelle

No comments:

Post a Comment